You can create your own custom fields that are currently not available in the system.
To add a custom field, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Setup > Custom Fields.
2. Click the Add Custom Field button in the top right corner of the page.
Note: The symbol * in the field denotes that the entry to the field is mandatory.
3. Enter the name of the new field in the Custom Field Name text entry box.
4. Select the section to add more details about the field, from the Section dropdown list.
5. Select the type of the field from the Field Type dropdown list.
Note: Based on the field type which you have selected, additional fields will be displayed.
6. Configure related options.
7. Click Save.
Edit a Custom Field
Once the custom field is added, you can make changes to it any time. You can add or remove additional options.
1. To edit custom field, click the () button in the row of that
2. Make the necessary changes to the location.
3. Click Save.