In order for the device to work, they must be added to it.
To add a new device and manage activities of that device, follow the steps given below.
1. Navigate to Raspberry Pi Devices.
2. Click the Add Raspberry Pi button in the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter the name for a device in the Device Name text entry box.
4. Enter the MAC address for the device in the MAC Address text entry box.
5. Select the assigned job for the device from the Assigned Job dropdown list.
6. Select the scan interval time for the device from the Scan interval by clicking up and down buttons.
Note: Scan interval time should be at least 60 minutes according subscription.
7. Select the measurements for a device from the Measurements dropdown list, available option are Minutes and Hour/s.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click OK.
Edit a Device
Once the device is added, you can make changes to it any time. You can add or remove additional options.
1. To edit a device, click on the ( ) button in the row of that device.
2. Make the necessary changes to the
3. Click Continue.